IDL is a professional product, specially designed to reproduce high quality audio signals, fundamental when carrying out language learning activities.
IDL A.A. offers a diverse and complete choice of functions. It is designed to enhance oral communication and allows simple linguistic exercises, reproducing typical everyday situations. The completely graphical interface makes IDL a simple and immediate tool from the first use and lesson with the class.
- Requires the only PC – on teacher’s workstation
- Users require no technical or IT skills
- Highly user friendly, ensuring constant total control over classes and class activities
- Suitable for highly intensive use
- Zero maintenance required by educational staff
- An effective work tool as it imposes no specific operating conditions on the trainer
- Listening to an audio source, listening and comprehension exercises
- Talking / Speaking with or without recording in the teacher master position (one at a time)
- Oral examination with or without recording in the teacher position
(one at a time)
- Using the video network (optional) listening and watching an external
video source: DVD, Satellite, teacher’s PC, etc.
- Teacher’s communication with one student, a group or the whole class simultaneously
- Intercom, the teacher enables bidirectional communication with the selected student
- Transfer to a group or the whole class, the communication between teacher and one student, teacher and a pair of students
- Teacher as a moderator in all the conferencing activities
Student Call, with time delay list of each call received
- Discrete listening of the selected student, independently from the activity he/she is performing
- Automatic discrete listening for one group or the
whole class, auto scan with changeable scanning time
Download full brochure